Well this is one for the “wow list”! Christmas Island lies south of Java, Indonesia, and 2600 kilometres north west of Perth. Known as the ‘Galapagos of the Indian Ocean’, the island is famous for its red crabs, sea birds, whale sharks and incredible coral reefs. Its close proximity to Asia also means there’s a wonderful blend of cultural influences. So there really are few places on our planet like this remote Australian island!
2021 – 20 April to 15 June, 20 July to 15 September, 10 October to 10 December
2022 – 25 January to 31 March, 20 April to 15 June, 20 July to 15 September, 10 October to 10 December
From $2699 per person twin share
Note: Prices may change depending on your departure date.
- Return economy airfares to Christmas Island flying Virgin Australia from Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide or Brisbane.
- 7 nights Christmas Island Apartments or VQ3 Lodge
- 7 days Car Hire, Toyota Hilux Dual Cab 2wd
- Pick up and drop off at Christmas Island Airport
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) – with excess
- Theft Protection (TP) – with excess
- Limited Kilometres – first 100 km free .30cents per km after.
This special offer ends 31 October 2022 and is subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are per person based on twin share, please contact us for single rates. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Christmas Island escape!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.