The top of Europe awaits on this extensive tour of Switzerland. It’s like one stunning postcard scene after another as you explore picturesque little villages, dine in Swiss chalets, travel the historic Jungfrau railway, take in the views of Lake Geneva, ride the legendary Glacier Express from Zermatt to St Moritz and more!
2019 – daily (except Thursdays) between 25 April to 25 June; 25 August to 5 September; 10 to 31 October
From $4499 per person twin share
Contact us for single rates.
- Return economy airfare from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane & Perth to Zurich
- 11 nights centrally located hotels, twin share accommodation
- Scenic rail transportation, including travel on the Golden Pass Line, Gotthard Panorama Express, Bernina Express and Glacier Express
- Day excursion to Jungfraujoch
- Tailor-made Swiss Rail Card, offering additional bonuses such as discounted local excursions
- Return airport transfers by rail
- Single supplement
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing rail package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.