Travel through three of Europe’s most intriguing countries on a tour that includes Sofia’s National Museum of History with its exhibits dating back 8000 years, an evening in the fun-filled Old Bohemian Quarter of Skadarlija in Belgrade, travelling to Timisoara, a vibrant city on the Bega River, exploring mysterious “Dracula’s Castle” and visiting the Patriarchal church of Bucharest, considered one of the most beautiful cathedrals of Romania.
2019 – 17, 24 October
Other dates available from May to October 2019, but may cost more.
From $3999 per person twin share
Please contact us for single rates.
- Return economy class flights from Australian capital cities to Sofia & Bucharest.
- 9 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Sofia
- 2 nights Belgrade
- 1 night Timisoara
- 1 night Sibiu
- 1 night Brasov
- 2 nights Bucharest
- 17 meals: 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 7 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Gratuities while on tour
- Single supplement
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends on 14 March, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.