Overflowing with unique cultural features, fabulous accommodation and loads of inclusions, this tour is a Portugal and Spain extravaganza! You will experience Lisbon’s World Heritage-Listed sites, enchanting Evora, flamenco dancing lessons in Seville, wine tasting in Ronda, Madrid’s renowned Prado Museum, Gaudi’s great works in Barcelona and much more!
2020 – 23 April to 22 October
From $6999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Lisbon & Barcelona
- 3 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Lisbon
- 1 night Evora
- 2 nights Seville
- 2 night Ronda
- 1 night Ubeda
- 2 nights Madrid
- 3 nights Barcelona
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package dates
- Ave High-Speed Train – Madrid-Barcelona
- 24 meals: 13 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 8 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Wine, coffee and tea served with all meals
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing & entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Gratuities for tour manager & coach driver
This special offer ends 28 October, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing small group tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.