Act fast to save on this amazing 17-day adventure in Peru. In Iquitos, board your small ship riverboat for a breathtaking Amazon adventure, accompanied by expert naturalist guides. Then explore more of Peru as you enjoy the gastronomic delights of Lima, see the picturesque Sacred Valley, spend time at astonishing Machu Picchu, explore the historic city of Cuzco, take a boat on Lake Titicaca to the Uros Floating Islands and more!
2020 – 20 April, 04, 18 May, 01 June, 27 July, 10, 24 Aug, 07 Sept, 06, 19 Oct, 02, 16 Nov
From $5999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Lima
Amazon Cruise Inclusions
- Cruise aboard the Amatista Amazon Riverboat
- Launches and land excursions with our expert naturalist team
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- 4 nights on the Amatista Amazon riverboat
- 2 nights upgraded hotels
- 8 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners
- Transportation includes Amazon riverboat, plane, private bus
- Services of two Certified Amazon Reserve naturalist and guides and support staff aboard the Amatista
Peru & Machu Picchu Inclusions
- All intra-flights: Lima-Cuzco & Juliaca-Lima
- 10 nights First Class accommodations
- 4 nights Lima
- 2 nights Urubamba Sacred Valley
- 2 nights Cuzco
- 2 nights Puno
- 14 meals: 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager & local guides
This special offer ends 3 February, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing river cruise and tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.