This is the ultimate tour of Brazil, Argentina and Peru, with highlights including Corcovado Mountain, Iguassu Falls, a tango lesson in Buenos Aires, Lake Titicaca and of course astonishing Machu Picchu. Stay in mostly 4-5 star accommodation, learn more about the countries thanks to your expert local guides, tipping is included as well and you will get to experience the real South America.
Take off 20% more when you book by 31 January – that could save you over $1400 per person!
Departs Rio de Janeiro on Thursdays*:
$7099 – 26 November & 17 December, 2020
$7249 – 21 May to 22 October, 2020
*Prices are per person twin share & may fluctuate depending on your departure date.
- All intra-flights: Rio de Janeiro-Iguassu, Iguazu-Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires-Lima, Lima-Cuzco & Juliaca-Lima
- 17 nights First Class accommodations
- 4 nights Rio de Janeiro
- 2 nights Iguazu, Argentina
- 3 nights Buenos Aires
- 3 nights Lima
- 3 nights Cuzco
- 2 nights Puno
- 23 meals: 17 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour managers & local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Gratuities for tour manager & coach drivers
- International flights – contact us for a airfare quote
- Single supplement, which includes your own room
- Travel insurance (essential)
- Sightseeing & meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Optional activities & airport transfers
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 31 April, 2020 – or book by 31 January to take off 20% more! This tour is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary below for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.