This is the ultimate tour of Brazil, Argentina and Peru, with highlights including Corcovado Mountain, Iguassu Falls, a tango lesson in Buenos Aires, Lake Titicaca and of course astonishing Machu Picchu.
2020 – 04 June, 16 July, 13, 27 August
From $8049 per person twin share
- Return airfares from Australia with Qantas or LATAM to Rio de Janeiro and Lima
- All intra-flights: Rio de Janeiro-Iguassu, Iguazu-Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires-Lima, Lima-Cuzco & Juliaca-Lima
- 17 nights First Class accommodations
- 4 nights Rio de Janeiro
- 2 nights Iguazu, Argentina
- 3 nights Buenos Aires
- 3 nights Lima
- 3 nights Cuzco
- 2 nights Puno
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package dates
- 23 meals: 17 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour managers throughout
- Gratuities for tour manager & coach driver
This special offer ends 30 June, 2020, and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.