This is the ultimate tour of Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Peru, with highlights including the wondrous Iguazu Falls, the vineyard-clad hills of Mendoza, the iconic ruins of Machu Picchu and exploring Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world.
2020 – 23 October
2021 – 10 January, 28 February, 18 April
From $9,999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Australia, flying into Rio de Janeiro and out of Lima
- 6 internal flights within South America
- 28 nights 3 & 4-star accommodation in twin rooms with private ensuite facilities
- 2 nights traditional homestay accommodation in the Bolivian desert
- Daily Breakfast and other meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All ground transport in a modern, air conditioned coach
- Local tour escort as well as specialist city guides
- Single supplement
- Tourist visas
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Airport transfers
- Optional tours
- Items of a personal nature, such as drinks, snacks, laundry, WiFi etc.
- Any items not specified in the itinerary
This special offer ends very soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.