When we say Best of South America, you can see why, thanks to the amazing itinerary and all the inclusions. Rio de Janeiro, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires, Lima, Cuzco, Lake Titicaca and Machu Picchu – you’ll discover the many highlights and hidden wonders of these remarkable destinations in Brazil, Argentina and Peru!
2020 – 19 March; 2, 11, 16, 23 April; 7, 14, 21, 28 May
From $7499 per person twin share
Contact us for single rates.
- Return international economy airfares from Australia to Rio de Janeiro & Lima
- All intra-flights: Rio de Janeiro-Iguassu, Iguazu-Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires-Lima, Lima-Cuzco & Juliaca-Lima
- 17 nights First Class accommodations
- 4 nights Rio de Janeiro
- 2 nights Iguazu, Argentina
- 3 nights Buenos Aires
- 3 nights Lima
- 3 nights Cuzco
- 2 nights Puno
- All transfers included with airfare purchase on package dates
- 23 meals: 17 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern coach
- Services of English-speaking tour managers throughout & local guides
- Gratuities for tour managers & coach drivers
- Single supplement
- Tourist visas (where applicable)
- Travel insurance (required)
- Sightseeing & meals not included in the itinerary
- Optional tours
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry, WiFi)
This special offer ends 19 September, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.