This breathtaking trip explores Ecuador’s great cities of Guayaquil and Quito, plus cruises the spectacular Galapagos Islands. Naturalist guides will explain the area’s dramatic geology, you’ll snorkel in waters with plentiful marine life and walk through amazing cacti forest surrounded by iguanas. Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station’s giant tortoise breeding centre, stand at the Middle of the World monument and much more!
2020 – 25 April
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Guayaquil & Quito
- All intra-flights: Guayaquil-Baltra & Baltra-Quito
- 8 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Guayaquil
- 4 nights Galapagos Islands
- 2 nights Quito
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package dates
- 16 Meals: 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Services of English-speaking naturalist guides in the Galapagos
- Shore excursions & Galapagos visitor fees
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 7 September, 2019, but it is subject to availability and currency adjustments at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing holiday package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.