This is the ultimate tour of Brazil, Argentina and Peru, with highlights including Corcovado Mountain, Iguassu Falls, a tango lesson in Buenos Aires, Lake Titicaca and of course astonishing Machu Picchu. Hurry, you will need to book by 2 July to get this great deal!
2019 – 8 August
1 & 15 August also available from $7599 per person.
From $6999 per person twin share
Contact us for single rates.
- Return economy flights from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane to Rio de Janeiro & Lima
- All intra-flights: Rio de Janeiro-Iguassu, Iguazu-Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires-Lima, Lima-Cuzco & Juliaca-Lima
- 17 nights First Class accommodations
- 4 nights Rio de Janeiro
- 2 nights Iguazu, Argentina
- 3 nights Buenos Aires
- 3 nights Lima
- 3 nights Cuzco
- 2 nights Puno
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package dates
- 23 meals: 17 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour managers and local guides
- Gratuities for tour managers & coach drivers
- Single supplement
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Meals & sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional tours
- Items of a personal nature, such as drinks, snacks, laundry, WiFi etc.
- Any items not specified in the itinerary
This special offer ends 2 July, 2019, and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.