If you’re looking for a trip that ticks all the ‘wow’ boxes, this is it! Explore Lima and spend time at astonishing Machu Picchu. View the impressive archaeological site of Tiwanaku and unusual moon-like landscape of Valle de la Luna in Bolivia, then top it off with time to explore the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires.
2019 – May 26, June 23, July 07 August 11, 25; September 08, 22, 29; October 13, November 10, 24
From $4999 per person twin share
Please contact us for single rates.
- International airfares flying from Australia with LAN Airlines
- Intra-flight Lima-Cuzco
- 12 nights hotel accommodations
- 2 nights Lima
- 2 nights Urubamba Sacred Valley
- 2 nights Cuzco
- 2 nights Puno
- 2 nights La Paz
- 2 nights Buenos Aires
- 19 meals: 13 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout Peru and Bolivia
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Single supplement
- Optional tours
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Airport transfers
- Sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry, WiFi)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.