Discover the best of Brazil and Argentina on this exciting tour with first class hotels. Kick off the fun in Rio de Janeiro, where you’ll enjoy sweeping views of the city from the summit of Corcovado Hill. Fly to Iguassu to see the awe-inspiring falls from the Brazilian and Argentinian sides, then head to Buenos Aires where you’ll tour the city and get a professional tango lesson.
Departs Saturdays and Mondays:
01 May to 31 October, 2020
From $4599 per person twin share
- Return economy class flights from Australia to Rio de Janeiro & Buenos Aires.
- All intra-flights: Rio de Janeiro-Iguassu & Iguazu-Buenos Aires
- 9 nights First Class accommodations
- 4 nights Rio de Janeiro
- 2 nights Iguazu, Argentina
- 3 nights Buenos Aires
- 12 meals: 9 breakfasts, 3 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Gratuities for tour manager & coach driver
- Single supplement, from $2300 with the guarantee of your own room
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Optional tours
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends on 30 June, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.