Imagine the luxury of flying all the way to South America in Business Class and then experiencing the ultimate tour of Brazil, Argentina and Peru. Once you step off the plane, highlights will include Corcovado Mountain and discovering Rio de Janeiro, Iguassu Falls, a tango lesson in Buenos Aires, Lake Titicaca and of course astonishing Machu Picchu.
Please note Business Class seats are limited, so book early!
Thursdays from May to November, 2020
From $13,799 per person twin share
- Return BUSINESS CLASS airfares from Australia to Rio de Janeiro and Lima
- All economy intra-flights: Rio de Janeiro-Iguassu, Iguazu-Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires-Lima, Lima-Cuzco & Juliaca-Lima
- 17 nights First Class accommodations
- 4 nights Rio de Janeiro
- 2 nights Iguazu, Argentina
- 3 nights Buenos Aires
- 3 nights Lima
- 3 nights Cuzco
- 2 nights Puno
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package dates
- 23 meals: 17 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour managers throughout
- Gratuities for tour manager & coach driver
If you love this tour but don’t want to upgrade to Business class, we have another deal available on this tour.
This special offer ends 30 June, 2020, and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour with Business Class flights!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.