Go in search of the world’s most remarkable wildlife and incredible ancient sites on this fantastic travel combo! In South Africa, tour Cape Town then travel to Limpopo Province, where you will enjoy open vehicle game drives. Your Egypt adventure will take you to the most fascinating historic sites, including the Great Pyramids at Giza and Valley of the Kings, and you’ll embark on a 5-star Nile River cruise to explore more of this intriguing country.
Departs every Friday:
2019 – October & November
2020 – February & March
From $4999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide & Brisbane to Johannesburg & Cairo
- 6 nights in South Africa
- 8 nights in Egypt, including 3 nights on 5-star Nile cruise ship
- Meals as per itinerary
- Sightseeing, game drives & entrance fees per itinerary
- Services of specialist our manager in South Africa & Egyptologist tour guide in Egypt
- Single supplement
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
- Gratuities – Note in Egypt, 550 EGP will be collected to cover tipping
This special offer ends 30 April, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.