Go in search of the world’s most remarkable wildlife and incredible ancient sites on this fantastic travel combo! In South Africa, travel the Panorama Route to reach Kruger National Park, where you will enjoy open vehicle game drives, bush walks and night drives. Your Egypt adventure will take you to the most fascinating historic sites, including the Great Pyramids at Giza and Valley of the Kings, and you’ll embark on a 5-star Nile River cruise to explore more of this intriguing country.
2019 – every Friday in May, July, August, October & November
From $4999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfare from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth to Johannesburg & Cairo
- 6 nights South Africa accommodation in twin rooms
- South Africa transport, food, game drives, entry fees & services of professional guide
- 5 nights Egypt accommodation in twin rooms
- 3 nights aboard 5-star Nile River cruise ship
- Egypt transfers, coach transport, sightseeing & services of Egyptologist tour guide
- Single supplement
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
- Gratuities for guides & drivers
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.