You’ll be amazed what you can see and experience in this value-packed introduction to Africa! You’ll explore the Mpumalanga area, home to stunning landscapes, incredibly rich fauna and flora, and a wonderful place to go in search of the ‘Big Five’. Well known private reserves and the renowned Kruger National Park area located in this area. Then cap of your South Africa experience with three nights at a Cape Town Waterfront hotel!
Bonus: Book now and pay later!
That’s right, you can book now to lock in great savings but you don’t need to pay your deposit until August!
Departs Fridays in 2021:
01 February to 25 March, 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November
From $2999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares Australia to Johannesburg
- 9 nights accommodation
- While on safari all transport, food, coffee, tea, accommodation, walks, game drives, entry fees and permits & group equipment
- Sightseeing & Game Drives per itinerary
- Services of English-speaking tour manager
- Hop On Hop Off Bus sightseeing in Cape Town
- Single supplement, which includes your own room
- Travel insurance (essential)
- Airport transfers
- Sightseeing & meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 31 October, 2020, but if you book earlier there is no deposit to pay. This tour is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary below for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing safari package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.