Go in search of the world’s most remarkable wildlife and incredible ancient sites on this fantastic travel combo! In South Africa, tour Cape Town then travel to eSwatini (formerly Swaziland) and Kruger National Park, where you will enjoy open vehicle game drives. Your Egypt adventure will take you to the most fascinating historic sites, including the Great Pyramids at Giza and Valley of the Kings, and you’ll embark on a 5-star Nile River cruise to explore more of this intriguing country.
29 April, 06, 13, 20 May, 10, 17 June, 5, 12, 9, August,
14, 21, 28 October, 04, 18, 25 November
From $8,499 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Johannesburg, Cape Town, Victoria Falls & Cairo
- Intra-flight Durban-Port Elizabeth
- 21 nights accommodations
- 4 nights Cape Town
- 1 night Hluhluwe
- 1 night eSwatini
- 2 nights Hazyview
- 2 nights Johannesburg
- 2 nights Victoria Falls
- 2 nights Cairo
- 7 nights Nile 5-star River Boat Cruise
- 33 meals: 21 breakfast, 10 lunches, 12 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Game drives in modern 10-seater safari vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
This special offer ends 29 February, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.