Go in search of the world’s most remarkable wildlife and incredible ancient sites on this fantastic travel combo! In South Africa, tour Cape Town then travel to Limpopo Province, where you will enjoy open vehicle game drives. Your Egypt adventure will take you to the most fascinating historic sites, including the Great Pyramids at Giza and Valley of the Kings, and you’ll embark on a 5-star Nile River cruise to explore more of this intriguing country.
Departs Tuesdays in 2020:
01 February to 31 March
25 April to 10 June
25 July to 10 September
10 October to 15 November
From $5999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Johannesburg & Cairo flying with Emirates
South Africa includes:
- Intra-flight Cape Town-Johannesburg
- 4 nights Cape Town
- 2 nights Limpopo Province
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package dates
- 10 meals: 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing & Game Drives per itinerary
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Meet and assist at the airport.
- 2 nights accommodation in Cairo at 4-star hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation on board 5-star Nile River cruise on Full board basis
- 2 nights accommodation in Hurghada at 5-star hotel based on all inclusive basis
- All transfers in private Deluxe A/C Bus
- All sightseeing on board the cruise
- Sightseeing with entry fees as mentioned
- Private English Guide/Egyptologist
- Domestic flights
This special offer ends 30 November, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.