If you love adventure with a softer landing, then this is your ultimate way to experience Africa! Explore South Africa, Victoria Falls and Botswana for 12 amazing days. Stunning sunset cruises, walking tours, game drives in custom built vehicles and legendary accommodation are all part of what makes this such an exceptional and distinctive African journey. Oh and we almost forgot, you get to fly BUSINESS CLASS!
Departs every second Monday in 2020:
01 February to 31 March, 25 April to 20 June, 25 July to 31 August
From $9,999 per person twin share
- Return BUSINESS CLASS airfares from Australia to Johannesburg and Kasane
- 2 nights Parkwood Hotel Johannesburg, bed and breakfast
- Soweto & Apartheid Museum Tour
- Return economy airfares from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit airport
- 3 nights Greenfire Game Lodge, Full Board and 2 game drives per day
- 1 nights Protea Hotel Johannesburg airport.
- One way economy airfares from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls
- 2 nights 5 star Victoria Falls Hotel
- Zambezi Dinner River Cruise
- Victoria Falls Day Tour
- Transfer from Vic Falls to Chobe National Park.
- 3 nights at Chobe Game Lodge
- Breakfast Daily and Game Drives at Chobe Game Loge
- Chobe River cruise
- Airport transfers
- Single supplement
- Visa fees if required
- Travel Insurance (compulsory, available on request)
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not specified in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
This special offer ends 29 February, 2020, and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Africa tour package with Business Class flights!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.