This comprehensive small group tour of South Africa covers the spectacular route from Johannesburg to Cape Town, before ending in spectacular Victoria Falls. We visit the highlights, but leave the beaten track to explore the great outdoors and visit a variety of African eco-systems. Overnight stops are all at comfortable Lodges, in pristine reserves, high in the mountains, or on the beach, always in truly unique surroundings.
BONUS: Take OFF 15% extra when you book by 31 January. That cuts the cost to $5949 per person!
Departs Sundays in 2020:
01 Feb to 31 March, 25 April to 10 June
25 July to 10 September & 10 October to 30 November
From $6999 per person twin share
- Return flights with a 4-star airline from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth.
- Extra $295 from Canberra or Hobart.
- Intra flights: Cape Town to Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls to Johannesburg
- One-night stay in Johannesburg
- 22-nights in well-reviewed lodges and tours
- Guided tour with an English-speaking guide
- Travel to Swaziland, Zululand and more
- Game drives in the Kruger National Park
- Three-night stay in Victoria Falls with touring.
- Visa fees if required
- Single supplement
- Travel Insurance (compulsory, available on request)
- Meals & sightseeing not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for guides & drivers
This special offer ends soon. Bonus 15% Off ends 31 January, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.