Fly to Milan, where you will spend 3 night exploring this fabulous city, then in Genoa board MSC Orchestra for an incredible Grand Voyage to South Africa that cruises through Greece, the Suez Canal, Israel, Jordan, Oman, Maldives, Seychelles, Mauritius and Reunion Island. On arrival in Durban enjoy two more nights at your leisure.
Travel tip: You can extend your adventure with a South African Safari & Victoria Falls tour.
2019 – 13 October
- Inside cabin from $5399 per person twin share
- Oceanview cabin from $5599 per person twin share
- Balcony cabin from $6399 per person twin share
- Return international flights from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, or Perth
- 29 night Grand Voyage cruise from Genoa to Durban on board MSC Orchestra
- All meals and entertainment on board
- Port fees and taxes
- Cruise Gratuities
- 3 nights hotel stay Milan
- Milan to Genoa train ticket
- 1 nights hotel stay Genoa
- 2 nights hotel stay Durban
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (essential)
- Airport & cruise port transfers
- Meals, sightseeing, entrance fees and shore excursions not included in the itinerary
- Other personal expenses (eg drinks, laundry)
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is VERY limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.