Discover the best of South America on this exciting two-week tour. Kick off the fun in Rio de Janeiro, where you’ll enjoy sweeping views of the city from the summit of Corcovado Hill. Fly to Iguassu to see the awe-inspring falls from the Brazilian and Argentinian sides, then head to Buenos Aires where you’ll tour the city and get a professional tango lesson. Complete the adventure with wine tasting in Mendoza, a scenic drive to Chile and tour of Santiago’s diverse and colourful neighbourhoods.
2019 – 26 October
Other dates available from March to December 2019, but may cost more.
From $5149 per person twin share
Please contact us for single rates.
- Return economy class flights from Australian capital cities to Rio de Janeiro & Santiago.
- All Intra-flights: Rio de Janeiro-Iguassu, Iguazu-Buenos Aires & Buenos Aires-Mendoza
- 13 nights First Class accommodations
- 4 nights Rio de Janeiro
- 2 nights Iguazu, Argentina
- 3 nights Buenos Aires
- 2 nights Mendoza
- 2 nights Santiago
- 18 meals: 13 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Gratuities while on tour
- Single supplement
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends on 14 March, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.