This is an African adventure with a difference. Enjoy a dhow safari in Bazaruto National Park, indulge in mouth-watering seafood, snorkel in the turquoise waters off Mozambique and experience the Portuguese flavour of the port towns. Plus you still get to search for the “big five” on breathtaking wildlife safari drives!
2020 – 8 May, 22 May, 5 June
From $3999 per person twin share
- Small group tour – maximum 10 travellers
- Return economy class flights from Australia to Johannesburg
- 12 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast and meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Guided tour with an English-speaking guide
- Game drives in the Kruger National Park
- Wildlife walk in Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
- Orientation walks in Maputo and Inhambane
- Beach time in Praia do Tofo & Vilanculos
- Bazaruto National Park entrance
- Traditional dhow (boat) safari
- Kruger National Park wildlife safari drive in our vehicle
- Panorama Route drive
- Single supplement
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance (required)
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 29 February, 2020. Departures are likely to fill quickly and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full booking details.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.