This comprehensive tour of South Africa combines the country’s cultural heritage with extraordinary wildlife viewing. See the sights of Cape Town, cruise St Lucia Estuary, travel to eSwatini (formerly Swaziland), enjoy open-vehicle game drives in Kruger National Park and more!
2019 – 1, 7, 16 September; 7, 14, 19 October
Other dates available from March to December 2019, but may cost more.
From $3899 per person twin share
Please contact us for single rates.
- Return economy class flights from Australian capital cities to Cape Town & Johannesburg.
- Intra-flight Cape Town-Durban
- 10 nights accommodations
- 4 nights Cape Town
- 1 night Hluhluwe
- 1 night eSwatini
- 2 nights Hazyview
- 2 nights Johannesburg
- 18 meals: 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Game drives in modern 10-seater safari vehicles
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Gratuities while on tour
- Single supplement
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends on 14 March, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.