Explore Australia’s spectacular east coast, from the famous cityscapes of Sydney to the tropical hub of Cairns. This epic small group tour hits all the highlights in just two weeks. Cheese, wine, chocolate and vodka tasting awaits you in the Hunter Valley. See Australia’s cutest animals up close, spend time hanging out in Byron Bay, explore the world’s largest sand island, fly to Airlie Beach for a wonderful Whitsundays experience, discover the underwater wonders of the Great Barrier Reef and much more!
2021 – ever Saturday
Please ask us for late 2020 dates.
From $5,999 per person twin share
- 13 nights accommodation
- 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Transport by private bus
- One-way flight from Brisbane to Proserpine
- Hunter Valley wine, cheese, chocolate & vodka distillery tour
- Wildlife Park
- Port Macquarie sunset cruise
- Koala Hospital – Port Macquaire
- Giingan Cultural Experience
- Byron Bay farm to plate organic dinner
- Dangar Falls
- Fraser Island 4WD day trip
- Flight Brisbane to Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Islands sailing
- Great Barrier Reef day cruise
Solo Travellers: This tour offers the change to share with another traveller of the same gender, or you can pay an optional single supplement, if you wish to guarantee your own room.
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing East Coast small group tour!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.