The history and wonders of Turkey come to life on this escorted tour. Visit Istanbul’s great sights and lively spice market, honour our ANZAC fallen heroes at Gallipoli, tour the 4000-year-old city of Troy, view the the cascading thermal pools at Pamukkale and much more.
Plus great news for single travellers, you can join this trip and have your own room without paying a supplement!
We also have a special departure on 19 May, 2020, that will be escorted by a tour guide from Melbourne, Australia, in addition to your Turkish tour manager.
23, 27, 28 April;
04, 05, 07, 11, 12, 19, 21, 26 May;
01, 03, 08, 10, 14, 15 September;
12, 13, 15, 19, 22, 26, 27, 29 October
- Return economy airfares from Australian capital cities to Istanbul
- 11 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Istanbul
- 1 night Canakkale
- 2 nights Izmir
- 2 nights Antalya
- 2 nights Cappadocia
- 1 night Ankara
- 21 meals: 11 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 9 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Gratuities for tour manager & driver
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 31 May, 2020, unless sold out sooner and it is subject to availability and currency adjustments at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.