There’s simply no better way to traverse this fascinating land than cruising along Russia’s majestic waterways. From the might and splendour of Moscow to the beauty of St Petersburg, Russia remains one of the most intriguing countries in the world. River cruises are traditionally more expensive, but Destination International has found you a deal that will put this extraordinary experience within reach. You can save $1000 per person and enjoy a carefree cruise on board the boutique MS Nizhny Novgorod with international flights for under $10,000 per couple!
2019 – 4 May, 5 June & 27 July
From $4999 per person twin share
Cabin upgrades available
Single supplement applies
- Return economy airfare from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth to Moscow & St Petersburg (Adelaide, Hobart & Canberra extra $275 pp. Darwin extra $600 pp)
- 11-night superior tourist class river cruise on MS Nizhny Novgorod
- 32 meals: 11 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 11 dinners
- Shore excursions and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Single supplement
- Russia tourist visa fee
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
- Tips for guides, drivers & crew
This special offer ends 31 January, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing trip!