Incredible doesn’t begin to describe this railway journey from Russia to China. Beginning in Moscow, your trip on the legendary Trans-Siberian Railway will take you across the steppe to experience secluded Mongolia’s colourful culture. Disembark and spend a night in a ger before continuing on to the palaces of Beijing. An experienced tour guide will lead the way and take care of the details so you’re free to enjoy one of the world’s greatest train rides. Whether on board or off, this will be two weeks to remember for the rest of your life!
This special offer ends on 31 January, 2019.
2019 – 5, 19 & 26 April
More dates available from $5999 per person, please enquire.
From $4999 per person twin share
Single supplement applies
- Return economy airfare from Australian capital cities to Moscow & Beijing (extra $275 from Canberra & Hobart, extra $600 from Darwin)
- Trans-Siberian Railway ticket
- Trans-Mongolian Railway ticket
- Transport between destinations & to/from included activities
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Small group tour – maximum 16 people
- Single supplement
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Transport not indicated in the itinerary
- Meals, unless specified in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 31 January, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!