Discover the passion and grandeur of Russian history, art and culture. Stand in awe of the massive Kremlin complex, onion-domed St Basil’s Cathedral and the extravagant Moscow metro system. See some of Russia’s vast and beautiful countryside as well as its delightful small towns, where locals still engage in traditional crafts. Cruise along the Golden Ring to some of Russia’s most beautiful cities and uncover regal St Petersburg, which boasts art-laden galleries and museums, fabled canals and elegant architecture from a wide variety of eras.
Travel tip: Upgrade to a cabin on Boat Deck for a nominal surcharge of $200 per person.
2020 – 06 May, 10 May, 27 May, 29 May, 31 May, 31 August, 13 September, 30 September, 04 October
From $3999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Australia to St Petersburg and Moscow
- 10 nights Tourist Class river cruise on MS Zosima Shashkov or MS Chicherin – cabins on Main deck.
- 29 meals: 10 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 10 dinners
- Shore excursions & entrance fees per itinerary
- Single supplement
- Russian Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Airport to cruise ship transfers, can be pre booked for $200 per person
- Meals, sightseeing & shore excursions not included in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 30 September, 2019 and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing river cruise package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.