Hurry, discounted Gold Service cabins on the the legendary Ghan train from Adelaide to Alice Springs are filling up fast!
Gold Service on the Ghan is fully inclusive – that means all your meals and drinks so you won’t have to open your wallet. Get set for a once-in-a-lifetime experience as you travel overland from the green hills of South Australia to the continent’s Red Centre. This amazing holiday deal also includes flights and hotels stays Adelaide and Alice Springs, before and after the train if you get in quick to book!
Departs in 2021:
From $2199 – 01, 08, 15, 22, 29 October; 05, 12, 19 November
From $2599 – 26 July; 23 August
From $2699 – 09, 16, 24 April; 03, 10, 24 September
From $2799 – 03, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28 May; 24, 28 June; 12, 19, 26 July; 02, 09, 16, 20 August
Prices are per person, based on twin share in a Gold Twin Cabin. Please contact us for single rates.
- Flights economy class return to Adelaide & from Alice Springs
- Fly from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth with Qantas or Virgin Australia (luggage included)
- Ghan Train – 2 days Adelaide to Alice Springs
- 1 night Ghan Gold Twin cabin with private ensuite
- All meals on board the Ghan
- FREE beverages throughout your train journey
- FREE toiletries kit, Cabin
- Steward service, in-cabin music and commentary
- Use of Outback Explorer Lounge
- 2 nights Adelaide at Holiday Inn Express or similar (pre-train)
- 2 nights Alice Springs at Aurora Hotel or similar (post-train
- Airport & train transfers in Adelaide & Alice Springs
- Single supplement, please contact us for rates
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry, WiFi)
Want a longer trip?
15-days from Adelaide to Darwin from $6,499 more time to enjoy the Ghan on-board experience and amazing inclusions!
Special offer ends soon and is likely to sell out quickly! It is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Australian rail tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.