If your dream is to see the best of the Australian outback and immerse yourself in the heart of it with hands-on experiences, this is your ultimate holiday. It doesn’t come any better than travelling on The Ghan, exploring Uluru and Kata Tjuta, cruising Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge and touring Kakadu, all in one sensational journey through the nation’s heartland.
Departs Wednesdays & Sundays:
2020 – 26 July to 31 August
- Return economy airfares from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane to Adelaide and Darwin flying with Qantas, Virgin or Jetstar
- 2 days/1 night aboard The Ghan, Adelaide to Alice Springs, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experience in Marla
- Transfer from Alice Springs Rail Terminal to hotel
- 4 nights accommodation in Alice Springs including breakfast daily
- 4 days/3 nights Kata Tjuta, Uluru and Kings Canyon including accommodation and guided touring
- Transfer from hotel to Alice Springs Rail Terminal
- 2 days/1 night aboard The Ghan, Alice Springs to Darwin, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Excursion in Katherine
- Transfer from Darwin Rail Terminal to hotel
- ‘Charles Darwin’ Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise
- 3 nights accommodation in Darwin including breakfast daily
- 2 days/1 night Kakadu and East Alligator River including accommodation and guided touring
- 9 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Optional tours
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry, WiFi)
This special offer ends 29 February, 2020, or until sold out! It is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.