There’s no other rail journey quite like it, from the Pacific to the Indian Ocean through Australia’s great outback. Travel from Sydney, via the beautiful university town of Adelaide, to the lovely Western Australian capital, Perth. On the iconic train, you’ll get to relax in the comfort of your own private cabin and enjoy the fine cuisine within the on-board restaurant carriages. Plus we’ve included an extended 5-night stay in Sydney with sightseeing and in Perth you’ll have more time to explore with day tours to Margaret River and Rottnest Island.
Departs Sydney on Fridays:
2020 – 01 August to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November
2021 – 01 Feb to 25 March, 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 Sept, 10 October to 30 November
From $5999 per person twin share
- 5 Nights Sydney Hotel (3.5 to 4 Star typically)
- 4 Nights Perth Hotel (3.5 to 4 Star typically)
- Indian Pacific Train Sydney to Perth(Gold Class)
- 3 Nights Indian Pacific private Gold Class cabin
- All meals & free beverages onboard Indian Pacific
- Train toiletries kit, Cabin Steward service, in-cabin music and commentary, use of Outback Explorer Lounge
- All Indian Pacific Off-Train Excursions & Activities(eg Broken Hill, Blue Mountains, Kalgoorlie, Rawlinna, Cook)
- Sydney Hop On Hop Off Bus sightseeing
- Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Sydney Aquarium visit
- Blue Mountains Coach Tour
- Perth Coach Tour
- Rottnest Island Tour
- Margaret River Day Tour
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary below for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing rail holiday package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.