If you have a passion for scuba diving then the Solomon Islands is a destination you must try. A hidden gem in the Pacific, many parts of the Solomon Islands still remain undiscovered by mainstream tourism, preserving the natural charm and culture. The archipelago was the site of historic WW2 battles between Japan and the Allied forces and today that gives divers the opportunity to dive multiple WW2 aircraft and ship wrecks. There is also easy access to pristine reefs and wall dives with an abundant selection of corals, reef fish and pelagic species. For the non-diver, this is still a fantastic tropical getaway with options to snorkel, hike, kayak, bird-watch, go fishing, enjoy village visits or take a guided tour around the remaining WW2 sites and more.
Departs daily from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane:
2021 – 30 January to 21 August
From $1999 per person twin share
Prices may vary depending on your travel date. Please enquire for other departure cities, alternative dates or extended stays.
- Return economy airfares with Solomon Airlines to Honiara (including 30kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Return fastcraft transfers from Honiara to Raiders Hotel & Dive on Tulagi Island
- 4 nights accommodation staying at Raiders Hotel & Dive in a Standard Room with shared facilities
- Boat Dive to Iron Bottom Sound dive sites featuring multiple sunken vessels and airplanes from WW2!
- Boat dive includes tank, weights, custom & reef fees
This special offer ends 30 October, 2020. The package is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Solomon Islands package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.