This is a bucket list trip for keen golfers, or anyone who would love to explore a stunning Pacific island with a unique history. We include flights to Norfolk Island, exclusive accommodation, 7 days car hire, great local sightseeing and you can play golf as much as you want with an unlimited pass. And this is not your average golf course. The Norfolk Island green is located in the UNESCO World Heritage protected area and has the most spectacular coastal views from almost every fairway!
2021 – 7 January to 30 April
From $1,799 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares to Norfolk Island (including 23kgs of checked luggage)
- Airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at Governor’s Lodge Resort Hotel in an Executive Lodge
- Daily Continental Breakfast Buffet
- 7 days Car hire! When not on the course, you can explore the island on your own.
- Island Concierge Service
- Island Orientation Coach Tour
- History in the Making Tour
- World Heritage Norfolk History Tour
- Six DIY Tours
- Norf’k Laengwij Class with refreshments
- The World of Norfolk Exhibit
- Bounty Pass
- Unlimited Weekly Golf
This special offer ends 31 July, 2020, and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Norfolk Island package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.