Lord Howe Island is a beautiful haven of peace and calm. Your idyllic adults-only hideaway will be The Broken Banyan Apartments, set in lovely spacious tropical gardens where you can gaze out over the hibiscus and palm trees toward towering Mt. Gower and Lidgbird. Shops, restaurants, beaches and two of the Island’s finest nature walks are not far away – everything you need for a relaxing Aussie holiday!
2021 – 6 to 24 May
From $1,549 per person twin share
- Return economy flights from Sydney (includes max. 14kg of checked luggage)
- Meet & greet on arrival
- Return airport transfers
- 4 nights accommodation at The Broken Banyan in a one bedroom apartment
- Free use of phone & WiFi
- Evening restaurant transfers to a variety of venues
- Bonus historical movie & local lecture by renowned Author/Naturalist Ian Hutton
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Meals & sightseeing not specified in inclusions
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 14 August, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this wonderful island holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.