You probably know Vanuatu as one of the stunning Pacific islands and a great place to getaway and relax. All that’s very true, but there’s more to discover about the strong and proud culture of this special place. Learn about Vanuatu village kastom and see village life for itself. Plus learn more of the history of this beautiful island nation and the influences of the past on the present!
2021 – 27 January to 31 March
From $1499 per person twin share – includes savings up to $730 when you book early!
- Return economy airfares to Port Vila (including 23kgs of checked luggage)
- Return airport transfers
- 6 nights accommodation staying at Nasama Resort in a Beachview Studio
- Tropical breakfast daily
- Ekasup Feast including Kava Ceremony, Traditional dance show and local Vanuatuan cuisine
- Vila & Environs Sightseeing Tour
- Full Day Round Island Village Safari including lunch
- Full Day Discover Vanuatu Excursion including lunch
- Wi-Fi in all rooms, public areas, restaurants, beach and pool
- Use of non-motorised water sports, including Kayaks, Snorkels, Goggles
- Use of Guest Pool, Private Beach, Guest library and use of washing machines
- Vanuatu Tourism Levy
This special offer ends 30 September, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing Vanuatu holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.