Wonderful Norfolk Island is on our doorstep, but this World Heritage-listed island feels so different to what you’ll find on the Australian mainland. Discover the fascinating history, rich local culture, beautiful ocean vistas and coral reefs in breathtaking turquoise waters. Now’s the time to book with this great resort deal, but hurry, the offer must end 31 July!
2021 – 11 January to 31 March
Please ask us for other dates or extended stays.
From $1,499 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares to Norfolk Island from Sydney & Brisbane
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at South Pacific Resort Hotel in a Garden Room
- 7 days Car hire including comprehensive car insurance
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Continental breakfast daily
- Free scheduled shuttle to Burnt Pine shops (3 times daily except weekends)
- Island Concierge Service
- Island Orientation Coach Tour
- History in the Making Tour
- World Heritage Norfolk History Tour
- Six DIY Tours
- Norf’k Laengwij Class with refreshments
- The World of Norfolk Exhibit
- Bounty Pass
- BONUS : Wonderland by Night Tour
This special offer ends 31 July, 2020, and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing island package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.