From Christchurch, you’ll journey south through the Mackenzie high country and past turquoise waters of Lakes Tekapo and Pukaki before arriving into Mt. Cook National Park. Enjoy two nights in Queenstown surrounded by spectacular mountain vistas before discovering the the West Coast glaciers and boarding the TranzAlpine for your scenic train journey back to Christchurch.
Bonus: Book now for next year and pay later!
You can book now to lock in great savings on 2021 departures, but you don’t need to pay your deposit until August!
2020 – 10 October to 30 November
2021 – 01 February to 25 March, 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November
From $2,299 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Christchurch, New Zealand
- 7 days/6 nights from Christchurch
- 6 nights Accommodation on tour in carefully selected motels
- 7 days Compact Rental car inclusions: GPS navigation, unlimited kms, airport/ferry terminal fees, additional drivers
- Rental car insurance included: Fully inclusive with variable excess/deductible
- Private airport transfers
- Private train station transfers
- TranzAlpine Train from Greymouth to Christchurch
This special offer ends soon and until 31 July, 2020, you can book 2021 departures with no deposit. The deal is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing New Zealand package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.