This South Island loop takes you along the coast between the South’s two largest cities, Christchurch and Dunedin. In Dunedin you have time to explore the unique wildlife of the Otago Peninsula, before continuing south to Te Anau, gateway to Milford Sound where you’ll cruise the length of the fiord. This 11-day tour wouldn’t be complete without 2 nights in the ‘Adventure Capital’ of Queenstown before you follow the Southern Alps north to Mt Cook National Park and back to Christchurch.
Dream Now – Go Later!
We’ve taken the worry out of planning your next trip. Book now for travel in 2021 and you don’t need to pay your deposit until the end of October. See details.
2021 – 01 February to 25 March, 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November
From $2,499 per person twin share
- Return economy airfare from Australia to Christchurch
- 10 nights staying in 3-star motels or hotels with private facilities
- Car rental included for duration of self-drive itinerary
- Tour pack – includes detailed driving instructions, maps, guide book
- Private airport transfer to hotel upon arrival in Christchurch
- Milford Sound Nature Cruise
This special offer ends 31 December. The deal is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing New Zealand package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.