Get set for a spectacular tour of New Zealand’s South Island! Explore Queenstown, Fiordland, cruise on magnificent Milford Sound and see spectacular Franz Josef Glacier. Top off a wonderful tour of the South Island with the scenic TranzAlpine train journey to Christchurch!
The trans-Tasman travel bubble has just been announced, so contact us today for special airfares to New Zealand!
Departs Daily from Christchurch:
2021 – 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November
From $1699 per person twin share
- Accommodation – 4 nights staying in 3-star hotels with private facilities
- 3 nights Queenstown
- 1 night Franz Josef Glacier
- Tour services – transport in an air-conditioned coach as per the itinerary
- Milford Sound nature cruise
- Shuttle to Glacier Valley (may not be available May to September)
- TranzAlpine Train from Greymouth to Christchurch
Want to upgrade?
Ask us about adding flights or upgrading to 4-star hotels!
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are based on twin share, please contact us for single rates. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing New Zealand tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.