This 10-day tour follows the classic route around the South Island, but with an extended stay in Mt Cook National Park. Includes Queenstown, Fiordland, Milford Sound and the West Coast Glaciers as well as a journey on the TranzAlpine Scenic Train across the Southern Alps.
Daily Departures Guaranteed:
2020 – 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 September, 10 October to 10 November
From $2999 per person twin share
Single supplement from $1600
- Return economy airfares from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane to Christchurch. Please call for prices from other cities.
- 9 nights hotel accommodation
- 2 nights at a motel in Christchurch. Bella Visa Hotel
- 2 nights at a motel in Mount Cook. Mt Cook Lodge.
- 2 nights at a motel in Franz Josef. Punga Grove Motel & Suites
- 3 nights at a motel in Queenstown. Blue Peaks Lodge.
- English-speaking Guide – English commentary on tourist coaches, local guides on activities and commentary on train.
- Meals – 1 Lunch.
- Transport – Coach throughout tour.
- Real Journeys Milford Sound nature cruise.
- TranzAlpine Train from Greymouth to Christchurch
- Airport transfers
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends soon, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.