Christmas is a magical time to get away and celebrate the holiday in New Zealand. The highlight of your small group tour will be a Doubtful Sound overnight small ship cruise. But the excitement keeps coming with picturesque lakes, a spectacular train ride, historic castles and more. Treat yourself to 4.5 star accommodation and you have 18 meals included, one of them being a very memorable Christmas Dinner in Walter Peak, Queenstown!
2020 – 19 December (guaranteed)
From $6894 per person twin share.
Price applies to departures from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Gold Coast & please see our itinerary for other cities.
- Return economy airfares from Australia to New Zealand
- Ultimate small group tour with maximum 20 people
- 9 nights in 4.5 star accommodation
- 1 night Doubtful Sound cruise in cabins with private ensuite
- 10 breakfasts, 1 picnic lunch, 1 high tea, 8 dinners including 2 specialty dinners
- Sightseeing & prepaid attractions as per the itinerary
- Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats
- TranzAlpine Rail Journey
- Personalised meet & greet at the airport with transfers
- Services of your professional coach captain & tour leader
- Travel insurance (essential)
- Single supplement
- Meals & sightseeing not indicated in the itinerary
- Optional tours
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing small group tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.