What better way to celebrate being able to travel overseas again than spending Christmas in New Zealand! This great tour includes the highlights of the South Island at a magical time of year. Starting in Queenstown, we enjoy a delicious Christmas Lunch with a spectacular view of Queenstown and the surrounding mountains. Then travel to Twizel and across the Mackenzie Country to Christchurch. Here we will spend the remainder of our 4-star tour exploring the various areas of the Canterbury region including Hanmer Springs, Akaroa, Ashburton and a ride onboard the Tranz Alpine train.
2020 – 23 December
From $5999 per person twin share
- Return airfares from Australia to Queenstown & Christchurch
- Airport transfers in New Zealand
- Luxury coach with reclining seats on a full-size vehicle with panoramic windows
- Professional Coach Captain
- 11 nights in 4 star accommodation
- Doubtful Sound Cruise
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- 1 rail journey
- All sightseeing and prepaid attractions
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing New Zealand tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.
Photo by Kuno Schweizer on Unsplash