The fascinating lands of Australia and New Zealand are waiting to be discovered on this in-depth 34-day tour. You’ll cover not just the major cities, but travel the Great Ocean Road, venture into the Red Centre to see Uluru at sunset, explore the Daintree Rainforest with your indigenous guide and more. Save room on that memory card for the last leg of your trip in New Zealand, where you’ll visit a geothermal park, hike around Mt Cook, and cruise through Doubtful Sound, capturing incredible shots all along the way.
2020 – 6 & 27 September, 18 October or 18 November
From $12,499 per person twin share, including all flights
- Return economy airfares from Australian capital cities to Melbourne & Queenstown.
- Small Group Tour maximum 16 travellers
- 33 nights in comfortable tourist class accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary
- Transport throughout the tours
- Services of experienced tour guides in Australia and New Zealand
- Sightseeing inclusions with expert local guides
- See the itinerary for all the amazing highlights that are included
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing small group tour!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.