What better way to celebrate being able to travel overseas again than revelling in the wonders of the great outdoors! This great walking tour is designed for travellers aged 35-65 years and the grade is easy to medium. So you know you will be joining like-minded people as you wander along New Zealand’s extensive network of walking trails and enjoy a comfortable rest each night in quality hotels. There’s only one special departure for this great trip, so make sure you lock in your place as soon as you can.
2020 – 26 November
From $5999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane to Auckland & Queenstown. (please ask about flights from other Australian Cities)
- 13 nights Accommodation in good quality hotels.
- Breakfast daily. D – dinner & L = Lunch as indicated in below itinerary.
- Tour admission as per the below itinerary.
- Fully Escorted with English Speaking Tour guide
- Luxury air-conditioned Coach Travel.
- Enjoy walks in sub-tropical bus and alpine environments.
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing walking tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.