This intimate small group tour of New Zealand will show you a very personal and local side the country. As you explore the north and south islands you’ll be astonished by the beauty and natural wonders. You’ll also learn about Maori culture, participate in a traditional ‘Hangi’ dinner, tour a family-run sheep farm, travel on the stunning TranzAlpine train, see glaciers and spectacular waterways and much more!
Departs Fridays & Sundays:
2020 – 01 October to 30 November
2021 – 01 February to 30 April
From $5999 per person twin share
- Small groups of maximum 22 travellers guaranteed
- Return economy flights from Australia to Auckland
- Intra-flight: Wellington-Christchurch
- 11 nights First Class accommodations
- 1 night Auckland
- 2 nights Rotorua
- 1 night Napier
- 2 nights Wellington
- 1 night Christchurch
- 1 night Franz Josef
- 2 nights Queenstown
- 1 night Te Anau
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates
- 22 meals: 11 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 8 dinners (including welcome, home-hosted & farewell dinners)
- Beer and wine included with all dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Gratuities for tour manager & coach driver
This special offer ends on 19 March, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary below for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.