This deal has now ended, but if you like this itinerary please contact us for current rates!
Combine two of the world’s most remarkable countries on a journey of discovery in Turkey and Morocco. Visit Anzac Cemetery, tour the 4000-year old city of Troy, view the cascading thermal pools of Pamukkale, join a Moroccan family in their home for dinner, explore the ancient desert village of Ait Benhaddou, experience Marrakech, Casablanca and much more!
2020 – 21 May; 11, 18, 25 June; 20 August; 03, 10, 17 September; 05, 15, 22, 29 October
From $7,999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Australian capital cities to Istanbul & Casablanca
- 22 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Istanbul
- 1 night Canakkale
- 2 nights Izmir
- 2 nights Antalya
- 2 nights Cappadocia
- 1 night Ankara
- 2 nights Rabat
- 2 nights Fez
- 2 nights Erfoud
- 1 night Ouarzazate
- 3 nights Marrakesh
- 1 night Casablanca
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package dates
- 37 meals: 22 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 14 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Gratuities for tour managers and coach drivers
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (required)
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Optional tours
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 18 September, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.