This tour takes you to Mexico’s historical sites and gives you an insight into the country’s rich culture and heritage. You will discover one of the world’s great archaeological sites, the ancient Pyramids of Teotihuacan, and see flamboyant conchero dancers perform to the rhythm of pounding drums. Enjoy the fun of haggling for fine jewellery in the silver-mining town of Taxco then relax on a 7-night beach break in Acapulco, where you can witness the heart-stopping cliff divers as they plunge into the unforgiving surf. Get to the heart and soul of Mexico for one amazing price on this special package!
2019 – 1 FEB to 25 MAR; 25 APR to 10 JUN; 25 JUL to 7 SEP; 10 OCT to 25 NOV
2020 – 1 FEB to 25 MAR; 25 APR to 10 JUN; 25 JUL to 7 SEP; 10 OCT to 25 NOV
From $3699 per person twin share
Single supplement applies
- Return economy airfare from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane to Mexico City (Adelaide, Hobart & Canberra extra $275 pp. Darwin extra $550 pp)
- 4 nights Regente Hotel, Mexico City
- 1 night Agua Escondida, Taxco
- 7 nights Copacabana Resort, Acapulco
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing tours and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Domestic flight from Acapulco to Mexico City
- Single supplement
- ESTA visa fee for flights via USA
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Sightseeing and meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
- Tips for guides and drivers
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing trip!