$2999 – Malta Coach Tour – 9 Days including flights
Venture to the exotic Mediterranean to discover the archipelago of Malta, located between Sicily and the North African coast. The unique island’s historic sites have been heavily influenced by a succession of rulers, including the Romans, Moors, Knights of Saint John, the French and British. Today signs of Malta’s colourful past can be found in its fortified cities, medieval laneways and baroque buildings. You’ll get to soak up the past while you indulge in the present at 400-year-old wine cellars, visit opulent palaces, gaze at panoramic ocean views and visit one of the oldest free-standing monuments in the world that pre-dates Egypt’s pyramids!
Every Tuesday & Saturday
2019 – 25 April to 25 June, 25 Aug to 10 Sept, 10 Oct to 26 Nov
2020 – 01 Feb to 25 June, 25 Aug to 10 Sept, 10 Oct to 26 Nov
From $2999 per person twin share
Single supplement from $1100
- Return economy airfare from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide or Brisbane to Malta (Hobart & Canberra extra $275 pp)
- 7 nights 4-star hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing tours and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Transport in modern air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking tour guides
- Single supplement
- Visa fee (if applicable)
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Sightseeing and meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
- Tips for guides and drivers
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing trip!